Saturday, February 28, 2009

UNDECIDED

HAIYA!!!!!!!!!!!! y can't i make up my mind???? BLOG TITLE OSO DUNNO WAT TO PUT.......

One minute i'll be............hmmm, i better start doing my assignment n reports

The next minute............it's saturday nite n i deserve a good rest, dun need to....

Then.............no i shouldn't.....if i rest tonite, i'll suffer for the rest of the week

After that...........LIKE WTF!!!!!!!!! even if i start doing my assignments...i'll still suffer for the rest of the week...........

ANGIE!!!!! STOP READING OTHER'S PPL'S BLOG WOULD U???? U R WASTING TIME READING ABT SOMEONE ELSE'S PERFECT N CARE-FREE LIFE............NO POINT GETTING JEALOUS..............*smacks head*

I HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW~!!!!

PS: where did i get the blue-black on my hand?
pps: my english is getting from bad to worst...n my mandarin is getting better........wat a reverse......
ppps: !!@#@$$%%^%&*())*&^%$##@##%^&&**$!@#$^*@$^*$#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: