Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's

i guess most ppl would be confuse when they read my previous posts on v-day.....where i 1st complained abt how i would not get to spend v-day with him again this year n still hope he would suprise me, n then i post up something abt how every guy should make their loved ones happy during valentine's day coz it's not an everyday thing........n a day after that, i change my mind coz he somehow convinced me that valentine's day is not actually that important if we have each other, but deep down inside i still hope he would do something =P.....

on friday, i finished my class early abt 12 n reached home abt 12.30pm....he then sms-ed me to ask if i have reached my room n then said that he had to fetch his dad to town to do something n that he would reached hm abt 5pm.... i said ok....at this point i wasn't expecting anything from him......

i cleaned my room n then did my report + surfing the net.....my mum called abt 5pm.....n then my hsemate come knocking on my door while i was on the phone n told me tat someone outside wanted to see me......i became a lil' suspicious...so i went down to find a Myvi parked outside, with the boot opened n a bouquet of teddy bears on the dashboard behind.... how i squealed (in a very high pitch squeal)...n saw him hiding behind the bicycles =_="....... n to make things sweeter....... HE WORE A FERRARI TEAM POLO SHIRT........he knew i loved that shirt n bought it earlier this month n waited till now to wear it ^^....

well....we had dinner later that nite at KFC n Pizza Hut the next day for lunch (coz there's nothing but KFC n Pizza Hut at Kampar), i cooked maggi mee for him at abt 1am coz he said he was hungry (added tons of fishballs n crab sticks =P coz he deserved it) n we did more things together.... i wouldn't want to give details coz it was our special day... abt 4pm the next day, he went back.....once again, it was hard to say goodbye =(

IT WAS DEFINITELY A DAY TO REMEMBER....COZ IT WAS MY 1ST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER...N I GET TO SPEND MY DAY WITH HIM (not counting last year's coz i didn't get to spend my v-day with him)....
Goh Yong Sheng-i love u......MUAKS! ^.^

ps: for once i wanted to post up pictures....but i can't seem to transfer the pics from my hp to my laptop...=(
too bad....

0 comments: