Sunday, February 22, 2009

i'm backkkkkkkkk to kampar

but deep down inside, i dun wanna come back to kampar ....coming back to kampar means work work work work non-stop....coming back to kampar means i'm alone once again with my computer as my best friend.....

well, at least i had a well-deserved rest yesterday with dardar...we went kai kai after so long...i miss going kai kai n watching movie with him.....n i got to do it yesterday.....n he was so sweet as always......i misss himmmmmmmm =(

i went back n i have tons of stories to tell my mum....n my sis has tons of stories to tell me.....abt su ann's wedding n abt her house-hunting at setapak.....it was so noisy as my sis n i tend to talk loudly at home....n cute chloe just sat there looking confused.......yesterday chloe wasn't as active as usual...coz in the morning my mum n sis took her to the vet for her annual vaccination....so i wasn't able to play much with her n her fav tennis balls.....i missssssssssss chloeeeeeeeeee =(

i barely get to c dad when i went back....i reached pg abt 6pm on friday, dardar fetch me home...n i reached hm abt 7.30pm as we detoured to somewhere....when i reached hm, mum told me that dad had to work late as usual.......then since i had nothing to do, i went to have dinner/supper with dardar abt 9pm.... n went i came hm abt 11.30pm....dad had came back n gone to sleep......

the next morning, dad went to work abt 6am i think....i was asleep that time......i went kaikai at 3pm n came back abt 11.15pm....n dad haven't even reached hm yet that time....10 mins later, he got hm....he took a bath n ate....he was tired i could c....with two daughters studying, the costs can be high....i could c y.....plus there's a lot of functions at the hotel currently, so he has to oversee a lot of things i guess...........thanks daddy....i know u n i always disagree on almost everything, but i dun always show my appreciation to u n mum......i tend to take things for granted....

the most i can do is study hard n get good results.....but i'm suffocating here....but i'm able to cope..... i don't usually tell my parents abt my progress over here....abt my studies coz i don't want them to worry.........arggghhhh....i misssss homeeee....=( it wasn't till this year that i got so home sick.......last year i was quite fine here...it must be because of the increasing workload....i don't even have time to just have proper dinner....

ps: thanks mum for my fried rice........i have 6 huge prawns n tons of fish ballss....yummy =D

0 comments: