Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CRAZZIIIIIEEEEEEEE WEEK!!!!

i had the crazieeeeeestttttttt week.......n it's only wed nite.......n i'm bound to have 2 other crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy week.......i just wanna arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh n hit someone......anyone willign to become my punching bag???

the right definition for the term crazy here is me having so much work n assignments to do, i barely have time to even breath.....

i'm not exagerating laa....

anyway let me give u an idea on how crazy my week has been so far....
MONDAY --- i had my microbiology test...i think i did ok in it
TUESDAY --- physiology test.......it was ok as well
WEDNESDAY --- biochemistry and cell metabolism test........argghhhhhhhhh i hate this paper... i
felt so stupid the moment i walked out....=_="
THURSDAY (tomorrow) ---- organisation and human resource (OHR) tutorial presentation...
i haven't even done the slides yet
FRIDAY ---- microbiology lab report (Exp 2) submission....which is not finished yet
Coming soon:
  1. 25/2 Biochem assignment submission
  2. 25/2 Principles of Biotechnology test
  3. 25/2 Biochem lab report (Exp 2) submission
  4. 28/2 OHR Mid-term
  5. 2/3 Biochem presentation
  6. 3/3 Physiology lab report (Exp 2) submission
  7. 4/3 Principles of Biotech lab report (Exp2 &3) submission
  8. 6/3 OHR assignment submission
  9. 6/3 Physiology Mid-term
with an average of two lab reports per week + assignments + tests + mid-terms ........... i can go crazy d laaaaaaaaaa ..............class starts at 9 in the morning n finish at 5pm almost everyday....i reach hm abt 6pm, eat, take a bath, maybe take a short nap, clean my room (which is necessary to me).... n by the time everything is done, it's nearly 8pm...wtf???

I DUN CARE I'M GOING BACK PENANG THIS WEEK!!!!!! I MISS HOME!!!!

N WAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE TELLING U ABT MY SCHEDULES????? IT'S NOT LIKE U GUYS CARE.... CONSIDERING U HAVE UR OWN THINGS TO BE DONE!!!!

IT'S 9PM N I'M HERE WRITTING NONSENSE!!!! =_="

GOTTA GO DO MY OHR PRESENTATION NOW!!!!

0 comments: