Monday, March 15, 2010

Num 97

i'm so happy right nowWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lalalalalala.....i'm gonna write in caps lock......

FERRARI WON ONE-TWO AT THE BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX!!!!!!!!!!! =D
though schumi only ended up in 6th place =(
BOTH LOTUS CARS MANAGED TO FINISHED THE RACE.......quite an achievement since this is their first race ever...=D not bad at all....


on another note,

LEE CHONG WEI WON THE ALL-ENGLAND TITLE!!!!!!! =D
AHAHAHAHAHA.....

SUCH A GOOD DAY FOR SPORTS TODAY!!!! all my favourite people won....=D


.......................
..........................................
.........................................................

y am i so happy when i did nothing productive at all this weekend??? =( i'm so dissapointed in myself right now......

i practically used the whole weekend proof-reading my group's assignment when i'm supposed to be doing my lab report and studying for my test T.T

i'm not blaming anyone but myself......=(
wtf, y am i so generous??? T.T

..................................
........................................
......................................................

it's 1.40 am already.....while writing this, i'm talking to mr.goh on the phone.....=) so efficient right?? if only i can multi-task like this in my daily life....*sigh*

0 comments: