Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NUM 100!!!!!

it's the 100th post!!!!! initially, i wanted to write something fun as my 100th post...but right now, i'm so frustrated i just wanna vent out........


freaking next door renovation is killing me.........all the drilling since 9.30 has made me gone @#!$$%^(^&%@#@$%$!!!! such a coincidence that they decide to drill today when i'm not having classes....=(

another thing that has made me gone cuckoo....i'm gonna write this in terms that ppl can't understand now...

i want it but i can't have it.... actually i could've have it but my pride and ego has made me lost it...no one else deserves it more than me n my dad...i'm not going to do it with other ppl who is not even crazy over it.... i'm a true _ _ _ and i need someone who is also the same....i can't stand ppl who just do it coz they have too much money...and have no idea of the industry at all....=.="

it's hard to write like this....wtf =.=" but i must not be obvious coz i really dun want hurt anyone's feelings.....

yes, i'm jealous....plz dad, i really really want it....

haiz, what a way to start my day.....

1 comments:

CL said...

u know I was wondering right, is it true when they say the power consumption is much higher when everyone switches on the power at the same time after that one hour? so it comes down to the question if it's really worth switching it off. but nonetheless, it's an effort to protect our mother earth, i guess. Haha..I almost got trapped while reading the article too! :D i was like, what??! TNB actually cares about making profit than protecting the earth?? Hahaha