Monday, July 20, 2009

Num 65

i'm back!!!! after a dissappearing act for a week....truth to be told, i have nothing to blog abt, i prefer reading one.......

reading other ppl's blog may sometimes make me jealous.........pretty girl with a handsome bf, pretty girl who dresses nicely, pretty girl who has everything in the world she wishes for....

but then again, i have a perfect man in my life.....n he's the only thing i can brag abt apart from my dog chloe.........yes, i know...i have no life.....so if u dun wanna continue reading abt how perfect my bf is then u better go.............

coz he is so perfect!!!!!

the more i think abt it, the more perfect he seem to be......ok, he may not be the most educated person in the world....but he's polite, kind, generous n FUNNY!!!!! n he respects me n love me for who i am......who else would love a fat girl like me??? sheng sheng la......^^

i overheard a few things abt my friend's bf who asked her to run an errand for him....i can't mention wat it is here.....but it's really stupid....to ask her to do such a thing would be memalukan.....he can just do it himself n it wouldn't be embarrasing for him at all....i can't imagine my man asking me to run such an errand....maybe it's a good thing having an older bf... coz he's sensible......but he can be really silly though =D

anywayzz.........i went to Bon Odori on saturday...n OMG....banyaknya orang.....i couldn't wait to get out of there....but as we were abt to leave, the fireworks came..........* in awe* WOW!!!!!!! it's probably the best i've seen so far.......out of the 3 fireworks we saw together in our 26+ months together.....

that was the best 10 minutes of my life....a perfect moment at that time...to have someone u love, holding u close, n just staring into the dark sky iluminated by the bright n colourful fireworks.....it's this 10 minutes that makes life with him worth it.....it's this 10 minutes that makes all the torturous waiting n anticipation to see him again worth it........



p.s: picture not taken by me..i stole it from dunno who.......^^" ......n for those of u who don't know, that circle thing there is actually a replica of the buah pinang near esplanade.........buah pinang = pulau pinang...yea, wat a way to waste the public's money.....FYI, it was built when BN was still ruling.....

p.p.s: just in case u r wondering, my bf is not an 40-year-old man.....he's still very young, just older than me

0 comments: