Thursday, July 2, 2009

Num 56

so many things r happening to the ppl around me....so many different episodes of dramas surrounding me....n i dun actually know wat's really happening...nor do i intend to know what's really going on.....

coz once u drown in the situation, there's no way of telling when u'll resurface again.....

let's say la...A not talking to B, B not talking to C, C not talking to D, D not talking to E, ------continues to person Z, n Z not talking to A.....

it's very difficult u know, considering the fact that the class is smaller in size compared to other courses....so once u stop interacting with one another, it can get quite tense in some situations....

all these actually made me think....
have i ever offended anyone before without realizing it??
have i said anything that hurts others without intending to do so???

i honestly don't know....coz all these while, i remained low-key n quiet........but i do say some hurtful things in my blog whenever i'm angry.... whatever that i've said, i meant it at that time......but once my anger is over, all those things that i've said seemed so silly n stupid.....
eg. my last entry abt my assignments....sure, i was angry at the quality of work done by others....but after submission, it doesn't even matter anymore.....we passed up a good work....*i think*

so if i've done anything or said anything to the ppl out there that might have hurt ur feelings, i'm sorry..........

i'll try not to talk bad abt others here....i've learn from other ppl's mistakes......so from now onwards, i'll blog abt cute actors that makes my heart skip a beat (though they don't know me)....nice yummy food that i ate (though i've not eaten a nice nice meal in a while).....places i've been to (though i've not been anywhere else other than classes-room-classes-room....), how i miss everyone back in penang.....n lastly abt pretty rainbows n butterflies =_=" oh...oso i'll ramble n ramble n ramble.........useless ramblings!

I MWISSSSSSSSSS MY MUMMY!!!! DADDY!!!! NINI!!!!! CHLOE!!!!! N SHENG!!!!!! =(


side note: i think i've never actually hurt anyone before in my life...not that i know la....maybe someplace somewhere someone holds a grudge against me....someone who's waiting to 'balas dendam' n kill me in my sleep......take out all my organs n sew me back....n no one here will ever know if i'm dead, coz no one really cares actually........n i'll slowly rot in my room till my next door hsemates smell something funky....calls the police but cannot identify my body...coz some indonesian-construction guys had stolen my IC...n so they'll put me in the morgue.......

so in case u wondering where i am, find me in the morgue...........but then hor...u have to find out yourself which morgue i'm at...coz i'm dead n i can't tell u that........


THE END!!!!!
told ya i ramble

0 comments: