Saturday, June 27, 2009

Num 54 - The Ed Westwick post

hey, i'm back!!!!!


plz go away if u can't bear to read abt my infatuation n adoration for Ed Westwick aka Chuck Bass......... i warned u d ha......=_="

i have no idea y i'm always attracted to british guys....y oh y oh y??? their accent? their manners? oh maybe it's coz british guys have better genes??? =)

u c...there's my 1st love lee ryan, then there's rob pattz, n now ed westwick......n they r all bad boys.....

just so u know, i'm not so into Rob Pattinson anymore...... maybe it's coz Ed is so much better n way hotter....ooooh, the way he talks makes my heart skip a beat...n his half-smile-half-smirk makes my heart melt like a butter........ aahhhhhhhhhhh......the way he say 'i love you' to blair in the last episode makes me go aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

*angie melting.........*


i'm crazy rite?? but i have my reasons k.........



i mean, how can i say 'no' to this face???? aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...........



n he dresses so well..........so dashing......*drools*



plus, he has my teeth.....look look...the-bunny-teeth-with-a-gap-in-the-middle.....teehee!!! =D

once again, how can i say 'no' to this face????

ps: i dreamt abt him 2 days in a row....i'm no lying k....=_="

0 comments: