Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Num 50

i'm in such a dillema right now..........

for once, i dun feel like going back to penang this weekend....due to some reasons la..teehee

n for once, my parents....of all days, chose to go to thailand this weekend....*sigh*

n they want me back to babysit chloe...fyi, chloe's my dog...*sigh*

but i dun wanna babysit this weekend n i dun wanna go back....*sigh*

but at the same time, they deserve some vacation away....

as a good daughter, should i stay here for my own benefit or should i give my parents a well-deserved holidays by going back???

i guess the answer is obvious....n yet deep down inside, i really dun wanna go back.....i've been looking forward to this friday for such a long time...n it's gonna be such a bummer that i have to cancel everything...........*SIGH*

wat should i do laaaaaaaaaa???

0 comments: