Thursday, August 5, 2010

Num 122

when will this thing called 'cancer' stop interfering with my life...

no, i don't have cancer.

but i just found out a few days ago that another person that i truly love has cancer...

=(

again!!!

throughtout my 23 years of existence, i've received this news 3 times!!!

my mum survived cancer =) coz she's young and strong....but my aunty (babysitter/god-mum) did not =(

and now it's her turn....judging from her age, i really dunno if she would survive it =(
i'd always thought that she would live to a ripe age of 99 and die of natural causes.
and i can't bare to go home to visit her coz it would kill me so much i might break down there and then....but not visiting her would make me an unfaithful/ungrateful/mean person...

from what i wrote, some u might guess how this person is related to me..

i have so much in my head, i woke up today with the worst headache ever!

there's nothing i can do but to keep myself occupied right now...