Monday, August 2, 2010

Num 120

this is really fu*ked up la...........

i have no time for my thesis and yet i have to edit the group assignment....

i don't mind actually to edit........

but when i c the work they did, i get so frustrated!!!!!

i'm abt to cry now!!!!

seriously???? is that all???

i know the assignment is only 8 pages maximum, but it doesn't give us the right to slack off........

please la........it's 40% of my final grades for that subject k...

u guys may be smart but i rely on my asisgnments to score in the subject....

and thanks to u guys, i don't think i can do well in this fu*king assignment anymore....

some of u may read this, but then again i don't care.

u guys cost me my 40%!!!!!

T.T

stress is really getting on me.......

ps: dude, copy and paste is not even an option la....it's so obvious that u copied and paste....i kept my mouth shut because this is the last group assignment. thank god it's the last sem...

0 comments: