Saturday, June 5, 2010

Num 111

to sum up my day.......UNPRODUCTIVE!!

i did nothing although i'm suppose to do my thesis....==" kill me plz

but hey, today's Agong's birthday. n he deserve some form of celebration from me =P

i was dissapointed in myself at first for not doing anything today except watching the latest episode of Glee and catching up on Ugly Betty. Yesterday i watch the 4 last episodes of Grey's Anatomy and cried like hell when Gary Clark went on a rampage and started killing the doctors... T.T i cried in front of the webcam in front of sheng. =="

n i was angry at myself earlier for doing nothing today till i saw the itineray posted up by sheng's friend on the HK visit this November. couldn't help smiling and wishing Nov would come soon... HK Disneyland!!! here i come!!!! =D

but before that, i need to straighten out my priorities and start to get real serious on my studies and FYP. 4 months is real short and time is running out!!!! i'm scared deep down inside. i'll just have to keep motivating myself.....and stop watching dramas for now...=="

AFTER TONIGHT, I, NG YUET HUI, SOLEMNLY SWEARS TO DO HER VERY VERY VERY VERY BEST IN HER FINAL SEM!!!!!

0 comments: