Sunday, May 30, 2010

Num 110

i dunno what to do right now!

so dissapointed of myself. the more expectations i put on myself the worst i become. this is probably the worst ever. infact, it can't get any worst than this. yes, i'm so ashamed of myself i'm afraid to even write abt this 'thing' on my blog.

i dunno what to do at all!

when everyone else are getting better, i'm getting from bad to worst. i thought i was good at what i was doing or at least an above average person. well, it turns out that i'm not. i'm way way below average. i worked so hard and nothing seems to ever pay off for me.

mum, dad i'm so sorry!!!! if only u guys knew!

=(

it's f-ing painful to come back here (kampar) today with a dissapointed heart and low morale to start off my final sem. i didn't manage to see him yesterday due to a stupid heavy rain at balik pulau. no comforting hugs from him. no 'it's gonna be ok. everything will turn out fine dear' pep-talk from him. so yea, here i am abt to explode anytime, wishing i have someone i love next to me to comfort me when i'm down.

=(

i'll have to face the harsh reality tomorrow!
=(