Thursday, September 3, 2009

Num 81

i spent the whole nite thinking of what could've been....

n i was actually halfway writing more hurtful things in a newer post...........till one of my groupmates sms-ed to apologise to me..........

then i deleted everything off.........=.=" coz i feel so bad..........

coming to think abt it, y should she apologise to me.........she hasn't done anything wrong...she wasn't the leader.......in fact, i think she did more than her own part....

i wanted so badly to help out but......*sigh*

what has been done has been done.........it's the past n there's no use getting angry abt it anymore........i hope i'll wake up tmr feeling much better...so much for wanting to concentrate on my studies tonight huh....

revision for tonight--FAILED!!!!

it's just that i feel as if i dun have control on my life anymore......coursework marks for almost every subject this sem sucks......i strive so hard but it's not paying off.....n when it's not paying off, i feel demotivated......n lazy!!!

God, plz bless me n hope i stay strong for the coming finals....

0 comments: