Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Num 80

i'm gonna cry...i swear i'm gonna cry.....................

my group assignment marks for CC was so horrible i'm gonna cry......T.T....n to know that it could have been done better makes me wanna cry more.......if the assignment marks was better i could have gotten such a better coursework marks.......

55/100.........what the hell rite??? abt half??? while other groups gotten as high as 92.5/100!!!! i've always done well in assignments n to know that i have no control over this one kills me.....elective subjects are always easy to score, but i guess it's not happening in this case.....

that is why i HATE group assignments...no offense to my fellow coursemates reading this =.="..... but when it comes to group reports, ppl tend to put in less effort...i've seen it lots of times before.....they do their part n submit everything to the group leader....n when u have a not-so-responsible leader, u just know that the whole assignment is going to flop.......

i actually knew that the assignment wasn't gonna be the best when they submitted it.....i didn't have a chance to look at the final work n when i kept asking the leader to let me have a look at it and edit the grammar, sentences and etc, he failed to pass it to me....i waited many days....till late at night the day before submission btw.....but alas, i went to bed frustrated as i recieved NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was actually so frustrated at that time, i wanted to blog abt it.... but i didn't coz what has been done has been done..................BUT AT THIS SHITTY MOMENT, I'M SO PISSED OFF N FRUSTRATED U HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!

i'm a control freak....n when there's something that i can't control, i'll be very frustrated n very annoyed coz i basically trust no one but myself.....n to know that i could have helped to make the assignment better but didn't have a chance to do so kills me so much i want to stab myself to death right now......it's one of those things where u know u can make it so much better but was not given an oppurtunity to do so!!!!! as a result i got this stupid shitty marks for my CC assignment while pulls down my whole coursework marks.............which means it's harder to get A for a usually-easy-to-score-elective subject..........

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: