Monday, May 4, 2009

Untitled~

it's 3.15 am...obviously it's an emo post..either read it or hit the exit button.....


tat's it...my small sis had ended her foundation studies here at kampar...she'll be going to setapak the following sem for her degree....

my parents came to fetch her today n brought her things down to kl....then the three of them went back to penang....after my finals on the 7th, i'll be going back as well....n after 3 weeks of sem break, we'll start a new sem....

the thing is i'm gonna miss her once the new sem starts in june....suprise huh?? i know we sometimes dun get along well, but tat's wat sisters do!!!! we fight...n at the end of the day, everything's back to normal.....

honestly speaking, my sis is the closest thing i have here at kampar....she's the one that keeps me sane....wat i mean is that at the end of the day, i know that i can depend on my sis....when i'm bored, i just pop my head downstairs n shout at her to ask wat's she doing.....or i'll go downstairs to kacau her n maybe have a chat.....just so u know, she's living downstairs while i live upstairs on the 2nd floor...

i owe her so much.....she's the one that provides me dinner every nite for the past year.... coz i seldom go out to eat.....there's more actually, but at this point i can't think of any....

we know so much of each other's secret...it's amazing...........=)

i've never been a social n outgoing person, whereas nini is totally the opposite..she's outgoing n street-wise.....which explains y we complement each other so well.....

the bottom line is..........now that she's moving to kl the next sem, i dun have anyone to rely on anymore....someone to keep me accompanied....someone to gossip with....someone to yell at... someone to watch las vegas with.....or late night movie sessions....

dun ask me abt my coursemates or housemates....thay are all nice people..n i'm glad to know them....but i don't have any similarities with them....none whom i can share my interests with...conversations always revolve around the same thing.....i guess it's because of different backgrounds....

even with sheng sheng, i can't talk abt those things that i talked with my sis....

with all the assignments, quizzes, tests, exams, n reports, life can be stressful n boring....n life can even be tougher when u r alone.....i feel lonely every single night....

there's not a single person in this world whom i can trust more or rely than my sis.....

ps: i'm still having my finals...but this is affecting me hard....no drive to study at this point....i hope tomorrow's a better day...=)