Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events

i'm sooooooooooo dead!!! i had the worst day ever!!!! what a series of unfortunate events........n to top it all off...i had a hard time on the paper while everyone else was satisfied with the questions...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME???

oh pls God......give me the best u can.......i've already done my part n tried my best....so plz dun fail me.....i need to maintain my cgpa....it was good the last sem, but i think this sem, there'll be a very big huge drastic decrease.....=(

die ler.....how to prove to me parents then?? i still need to show them that i can juggle both studies n relationship together.......

have to strive harder for the next two days...n then pray my way to a better results during the sem break........*sigh*

0 comments: