Sunday, November 28, 2010

Num ???? err i lost count...

boo hoo hoo.....here i am... exactly 2 months 3 days later, i finally updated my blog. mainly because i have nothing to update about.


my life so far has been boring. in a few sentences, i'm going to elaborate.

i sleep late, wake up late. feed chloe and my 2 new puppies, kimi and suki. occasionally i'd drive to Queensbay Mall to have lunch with my bf and shop around (window shopping though coz i have no source of income as for now). once in a while, i'll go for interviews. got a few jobs offered to me but since i'm picky, i chose to decline them ==" finally accepted one and will start working on dec.

there u go...my life for the past 2 months in less than 80 words.

oh...and at night, i'll either have dinner with my parents or go out for supper with bf, watch tv and call it a night.

ok, that makes it 102 words....

who knows once i start working, i might have things to complain about and 'Angie Rambles' might be an active blog again. =="

till then, may u have a wonderful day!!! =)

1 comments:

Michael Ch'ng said...

No more updates from you.. =(