Friday, April 16, 2010

Num 106

it's confirmed.......i'm not meant to be in the science field =(

i know i complained tons of times before about this already, but the results i got today justified everything i felt previously =="

i'm always clueless about all the new researches in science...in fact, i have more knowledge and interests in non-science related fields i.e. arts, social science and business....and err.... entertainment =P

haiz...how leh...if there's not much passion how to do masters leh =="

get a bachelor of sciences in biotech then do MBA lolz....as if la i'm so capable *sigh*

1 comments:

adrienne said...

I guess you could bear with it for a bit. I've got my bachelor of engineering and I don't know if I'd like it or not - but I'm gonna give it a try. I've always loved art, but somehow - I can imagine myself working as an engineer.

All the best, Angie. Take it one step at a time :)