Thursday, February 11, 2010

Number 94

since i have so much time right now n while i'm waiting for my 2.45pm bus tmr to penang... i'm gonna posts up something i just found online



I WANT THIS IS MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =="

i wanna sleep on that huge bed while edward's looking out for me....just in case some crazy deranged tracker vampire decides to make me his meal.....=D

at the same time, i have my edward keeping me company always n reminding me to 'be safe'...hahahah............i want that wallpaper la............=)

okok...i admit...i might be turning 23 this year, but i still have the thinking of a pre-teen girl..... going all gaga over a fictional vampire....but he's drop-dead gorgeous leh...haha pun not intended =P

alrighty then...i won't be updating till after CNY d........so everyone, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!! GONG XI FA CAI!!!!!


ps: i wish the time would pass faster....i can't wait to go back

0 comments: