Wednesday, April 15, 2009

R-A-N-D-O-M P-I-C-S

Yup...=) somehow i feel like uploading some pics...though i've mention before that i dun upload pics........


THE PICS ARE RANDOM...IT CAN BE ABOUT ANYTHING....
but mostly it reflects my life and what i love the most.....awwwww.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
DAMN...it takes forever to do this.....hold on ya.....
.....
.....
.....
....
.....
.....
.....
.....
HERE GOES!!!!!!!!!!
looks yummy ain't it??? hehehe....

that's what my dad do as a living.......basically, he works with food.....=D......n before u jump to any conclusion as y i'm so fat....he NEVER cooks for his family *sob sob*......so i never get to eat his cooking.........


that's my parents in thailand....while they were on their once-every-three-months-vacation....i dun say this often...but i love them so much *hugs*
NEXT!!!!! more random things abt me.........
the view of the back alley from my room at kampar..........


i love this......shows that i'm his baby!!! *shy*


my study table.......filled with all the things he gave me....that's his doraemon, accompanying me while i study....next to it is Michael Schumacher's Ferrari 248 given to me for my birthday last year (i love this the most).....there's another smaller model of Felipe Massa's F2007....others include Stitch, some Super Mario mushroom thingy, bubble pop thingy (the yellow thingy), keychain, my Christmas Swatch Watch, n our pic!!!! etc etc etc....this pic was taken in March...there's more now...=D


guess what's this????

my valentine's day present.........remember my earlier blog abt him suprising me here at kampar...this is it!!


the long road ahead.....this was taken last week....sheng sheng came to fetch me back from kampar....just for fun! =D


his sunnies.......he looks funny wearing it ehehe but that's for me to know....n that's the reflection of him driving ^^


at the petrol station with me wearing his sunnies.....n that's him behind =_="

us again.....the main purpose of the pic is to secretly take his pic.....=_="


there u go.......the bf driving....=D


NEXT!!!!!!

may i introduce to u....chloe.....this is how she looks like when she's bored...look to the left n u can c one of her 4 current tennis balls....she has 6 actually,but i kept 2 new ones for the future, just in case =D


just so u know......she's my mum favourite daughter..my mum pampers her to the max!! *sigh*


ok...this is chloe's latest Babolat tennis ball....it's HUGE!!!! the size of a volley ball....well, u can't exactly c how big it is here as it's a close-up...but it's huge...i swear......believe me...sheng sheng was so thoughtful, he gave it to her.....got it from the shop after they changed the window display =D i love this ball so much i kept it to myself... occasionally i'll let chloe play with it...


WELL...........i guess this is it for now!!!! total time taken: 2 hours.....i'm suppose to study for my finals in two weeks time ler.........ish ish ish, now i know y i dun upload pics in the first place........
ps: i'm going back pg tmr.....for my bean sprout chicken rice, dry bak kut teh, nasi lemak from the kopitiam downstairs, mcd, kimberly street's curry mee n lots more......... teehee =P......who cares if i'll grow fatter..... "i rather die early"-------quoted from dr.han!!! =D

0 comments: