Friday, January 16, 2009

MY 1415

1415 2nd floor isn't what it used to be anymore.......
it's so quiet now....
1 had moved out
the other had move downstairs
another is no longer studying here
the 4th one is always out with her bf
the 5th is always hanging out downstairs
so that leaves poor angie here writing this............
not that i have anything to complain about
people move on....n so must i......
but there's
no more instant noodle cooking sessions in the wee hours
no more late-night chatting n gossiping
no more bicycle rides
no more karaoke sessions

N SO>>>THERE"S NO MORE EXCUSES FOR ME TO PROCRASTINATE!!!

2 comments:

adri-enne said...

Hey Angie, remember me?
Anyways, I thought your blogsot url is interesting. Reminded me of mine:

theungracefulpanda.blogspot.com

It's quite the opposite. Anyways, I've got some changes in my house as well. My best buddy of almost 3 years here has graduated and gone back to Malaysia.

Yes, no more reason for me to procrastinate. But I still do though... Sigh.

Angie said...

hahaha..the ungraceful panda is cute...i still procrastinate too....btw, i've linked u up d....=)